Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year...New Promises 



Who is ready to step into 2018? Every New Year it seems brings the perfect opportunity for all of us to BE BETTER and DO BETTER than we were the year prior, right? I have always set goals versus resolutions each year with the hope of achieving them before the year ends- do you all set goals for yourselves? If so, what are yours for 2018?

This year I have decided that I’m not going to set ANY GOALS. No-sir-ee! Instead I am making PROMISES. Promises first and foremost to myself. My thought behind this is that I NEVER go back on a promise. I am a girl of my word. If I promise you that I will or won’t do something, you better believe I will follow through with it and won’t let you down. So why on earth would I make a promise to myself and let mySELF down? Not going to happen.  Makes you think differently, am I right?!

2018 is upon us, and so is the promise of what is to come. Promise yourself you’ll work towards being the best version of YOU-mind, body and soul. Then work on the promises you’ll make to keep for your loved ones, etc.

Last but not least, as we get ready to say goodbye to 2017 and hello to 2018, I just want to wish every single one of you a wonderful and amazing New Year. As we say goodbye to this year, and reflect on things that we accomplished / are grateful for- I just want to say thank you all so much for an amazing 2017- together you have helped me accomplish so many things far and beyond my dreams and I am so extremely grateful.
I can't wait to see all the awesome things that we will explore, experience and achieve in 2018 together. Have the most wonderful New Year. I promise I will do my absolute best to help make that happen for you in any way I can.

xo,

Gina
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate your feedback

~Gina
www.ginaclapprood.com

Blog Design Created by pipdig